Personal Involvement Endeavor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personal Involvement Endeavor

A Community Service Club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About P.I.E Club

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joydeb Sinha
Co President
Joydeb Sinha

About P.I.E Club Empty
PostSubject: About P.I.E Club   About P.I.E Club EmptySeptember 15th 2009, 03:36

P.I.E Club (Personal Involvement Endeavor) founded by Justin Satnick, Joydeb Sinha, and James Wigda, is a Westview club dedicated to doing community service. As active members it's our responsibility to get involved in the world around us and make a difference by helping people in need. We have meetings once a week to discuss future activities and plans as well as think of ways to change and improve our club. We also have fundraisers by selling pie at club rush. Additionally we have pie parties every few months for all members who have donated. (Yes you heard correctly....Pie). A P.I.E Club staff member buys a few pies and brings them to the meetings and we have a good time. Anyone who donates to the club will get a pie badge and will be eligible for pie. We really need donations to get the club moving in the right direction and these donations benefit the club as a whole, paying ford other necessary supplies, and participating in club rush. All profits/ extra money will be donated to one charity of our choice such as Red Cross or Good Will. We all hope the P.I.E club will be a fun and enjoyable way to make a difference in the community around you, and we look forward to seeing you join soon.

Sincerely,

The P.I.E Club Team
Back to top Go down
https://wvpieclub.board-directory.net

About P.I.E Club
Page 1 of 1